ADMISSION NOTICE FOR B.Ed. I SEMESTER & ONLINE FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE
The candidates selected for Admission to B.Ed. Programme 2022-2024 are informed to complete their Admission formalities within the dates given below :-
B.Ed. I Sem: 11th - 22nd July, 2022
Admission Procedure :-
Step 1: Payment of Fees :-
Go to https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect
(Detailed instructions and Video Tutorial regarding payment of fees are given below)
Step 2: Download and Print 2 copies of the E-receipt to be attached with the Admission Forms.
Step 3: Admission Form should be filled-up at the Institution.
Required documents for Admission Form:
- Two recent passport size photo
- Attested copy of Last Examination Marksheet.
B.Ed 1st Semester Fees: Rs. 9380.00
Transaction Fee: Rs. 30.00
TOTAL : Rs. 9,410.00
(Rupees Nine thousand four hundred ten only)
*Note :- Selected candidates of B.Ed who completed the admission procedure at the Institute are informed to join the whatsapp group through the link provided here.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
STEPS FOR ONLINE FEE PAYMENT THROUGH SBI INTERNET BANKING/ATM/UPI
- Go to https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect - It will open Home Page of SBI
- Go to the option State Bank Collect – It will open a window having terms and condition page. Tick the box and click on proceed.
- New Window will open with two options – First you have to select MIZORAM by scrolling button & then you have to select Educational Institution by scroll button and finally click on Go Button.
- Another new window will open & student has to select his institution viz Institute of Advanced Study in Education accordingly and click on Submit Button.
- A new window will open and student has to select payment category by scroll button now a Full Page Form will open with key points information of student and one has to fill the same carefully and click on Submit Button.
- A new window will open with “Verify details and confirm this transaction”
- As one will click on confirm button, It will open a new window with various option of UPI Payment, ATM Cum Debit Card, Other Bank Debit Cards & Credit Cards along with Internet Banking.
- One has to select accordingly, Card Payment, UPI etc. If you are selecting Internet Banking Option then you will have to enter your user Id & password. After login it will ask for confirmation.
- When you click on confirm button a confirmation code will be sent on your mobile no. as you put the same code in the code box and confirm, your fee will be submitted (In case of Internet Banking Only).
- If you are selecting ATM-Cum-Debit Card, Other Bank Debit Cards, Credit Cards, it will ask your ATM Card No., Card Holder Name and CVV No. after filling all these information it will ask for confirmation.
- As one will click on confirm button, wait for 5 or 4 seconds and your fee will be transferred and receipt window will open.
- Save the E-Receipt as PDF format and print out the E-receipt to be attached with Admission Form.
- State Bank Collect payment using Smart Phone (Mizo).
- Online Fee Payment using State Bank Collect (Desktop).
Download Notice Here: