NOTIFICATION FOR B.Ed. ENTRANCE 2022
1. Eligibility criteria for application of B.Ed. Admission - Graduate or above in the subject (as specified in NCTE norms) / discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for ST, SC & OBC)
2. Entrance examination with personal interview shall be conducted at the institute in Offline mode for admission procedure.
3. Interested persons applying for B.Ed. at IASE may register themselves through google form by clicking the link below:
4. Registered candidates for entrance examination are strongly advised to join Telegram Group "IASE B.Ed. Entrance 2022-24" by clicking the link below:
Any kind of information relating to entrance examination shall be disseminated through the telegram group and college website iasemz.edu.in
5. Auto response email shall be sent to the candidate's email address as they register for entrance examination. For confirmation, candidates are advised to check their email inbox or spam folder.
6. Examination fee of Rs. 200/- must be paid in cash at the time of entrance examination.
7. Candidates should bring any of the following original documents (photo attached) - Epic, Aadhaar, PAN or Driving license for proof of identification.
8. Candidates awaiting their graduate level result may register themselves for the entrance examination. However, they must be able to produce their marksheets at the time of interview.
9. Xerox copy of marksheets & certificates from HSLC onwards must be submitted to the Institute at the time of Entrance Examination.
10. Topics to be covered in entrance examination -
11. List of eligible candidates for the entrance examination will be published on the website iasemz.edu.in
Important dates (*Tentative):
* Note: May be subjected to change if necessary. Please visit this site iasemz.edu.in for any relevant information.