Entrance Examination cum Personal Interview
1. Eligibility criteria for application of M.Ed. Admission - Graduate or above with at least 50 % marks or an equivalent grade in the following programmes:
2. Entrance examination and personal interview shall be conducted at the institute in Offline mode.
*Any kind of information relating to entrance examination shall be disseminated through the WhatsApp group and college website iasemz.edu.in
4. Examination fee of Rs. 200/- must be paid in cash at the time of entrance examination.
5. Candidates should bring any of the following original documents (photo attached) - Epic, Aadhaar, PAN or Driving license for proof of identification.
6. Candidates awaiting their B.Ed, B.A.B.Ed, B.SC.B.ED, B.El.Ed, D.El.Ed results may register themselves for the entrance examination.
7. Attested copy of marksheets & certificates from Graduate onwards must be submitted to the Institute at the time of Entrance Examination. Original copy should be produced during the personal interview.
8. Entrance examination will consist of writing composition (essay).
9. List of eligible candidates for the entrance examination and Personal Interview will be published on the website iase.edu.in
Important dates (Tentative):