News & Notices
At a Glance
IASE is the sole government institute for professional education of secondary school teachers in Mizoram. Established in Aizawl, fifty years after the first teacher education training institute by the Welsh Presbyterian Mission in 1925. Mizoram Institute of Education was founded in March 1975, following Dr. G.N. Chatterjee’s proposal for a graduate training college. Inaugurated on 14th May 1975 by Dr. Divenasen, the Vice Chancellor of NEHU.