- Teaching in the classroom and all other official business will be conducted in English. Notices, Circulars, Announcements, Special addresses, etc for both academic and non–academic purposes will be done in English. The same will be used as a medium for accomplishing all theoretical and practical requirements of the M.Ed. Course.
- No leave of any kind is officially permissible during the entire M.Ed. Course. Under the unavoidable circumstances of sickness, bereavement in the immediate family or other such urgent business, due information and application may be given to the Principal who may take such action as deemed necessary. However, such leave applications will only be for file records.
- 75% of attendance in theoretical and practical classes is the minimum requirement as eligibility for sitting in the final examination.
- Participation in all co-curricular and other extension activities will be accounted for in the attendance register separately maintained.
- Students will be neatly, cleanly and decently dressed and groomed and should take pride in their personal appearance.
- All students will be obliged to wear formal attire on every Monday of a working day.
- All female students (Mizo) will wear traditional attire on every Thursday of a working day. Female students belonging to other communities will wear their traditional dress. Wearing of traditional dress will not apply to students belonging to consecrated order. Male students will also be obliged to put on some traditional Mizo attire – shirt, tie, coat, waistcoat, etc. on the same day.
- College Batches will be worn by students on Monday and Thursday of all working days.